White papers are an essential part of any marketing strategy. They are made to inform without being "salesy". The great thing about a well written white paper is that it only uses facts and information, but at the same time it will encourage your prospects to take action and connect with your sales team.
Benefits of white papers:
- they add value to your product or service
- they explain something complicated in a simple and comprehensible way
- they show your potential customer how to solve their problem
- they are great content to share on social media or by email marketing
- they are an efficient way to build an email list of qualified leads
How this is done
Our Contentalot white paper experts will quickly pinpoint how you and your business can connect with your audience. We have worked with many different companies in many different industries, so we know exactly which questions need to be both asked and answered to be able to come up on your potential customer’s radar.
In the next step we will rewrite complex information and transform it into a compelling narrative that will persuade your audience to take action. This type of paper need to be serious and professional, for them to be sent to top decision makers, but at the same time easy to follow and understand.
What you can expect when you order a white paper from us
- Our expert will conduct an interview with you to get all the information necessary to be able to deliver a white paper that will meet all your expectations. This interview can be expected to take close to an hour.
- We will then put together a plan for the project, including milestones, key roles and responsibilities and a working agreement to make sure that the project can be delivered on time.
- You will be asked to provide access to your internal experts for us to be able to get a better understanding of the solution you are providing and how it will help your customers. If you also have contacts of any industry experts who can tell us about the overall state of the industry that would be great.
- When all the interviews are concluded we will start our research. As soon as we have gathered enough information we will write an executive summary and an outline of the paper so that you and your team can review it, discuss and give us feedback. This is an extremely important step to make sure that we are all on the same page regarding what the final project will look like.
- We will then contact you to have a First Draft Meeting where we will discuss the feedback on the project outline and agree on how to move forward. This usually takes 45-60 minutes.
- We will then write, edit and polish the complete white paper before we turn it back over to your team for a final review.
Design elements: we will work closely with your design team during the whole process. If you don’t have a designer we can hire one ourselves and include that cost in our fees.
Your white paper will then be ready to present to your prospects!
Now that you have your awesome white paper, you have to make sure that your prospects will find it and read it! Don’t miss out on our marketing package deals if you want to market your white paper with:
- Landing page
- Blog posts
- Social media posts
- Email marketing
- Google ads